Affordable Health Care Discount Card
… large national dental, vision, hearing and pharmacy network
- Save 20% to 60% on most dental procedures
- Members may take advantage of savings offered by an industry leader in dental care
- Average prescription savings from 15% to 60% off the retail price of generic drugs and average savings from 15% to 25% off the retail price of brand-name drugs
- Over 62,000 participating pharmacy locations.
- Discounts available on generic and name brand drugs.
- Save 5% to 30% off the retail price of eyewear.
- Over 40,000 participating provider locations.
- Eligible for discounts on exams, eyeglasses, contact lenses, and LASIK.
- Save 40% on diagnostic services, including hearing exams.
- Over 3,800 participating provider locations.
- Hearing aid low price guarantee
- 2 years of free batteries
THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE and is not intended to replace health insurance. This plan does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c.111M and 956 CMR 5.00. This plan is not a Qualified Health Plan under the Affordable Care Act. This is not a Medicare prescription drug plan. The range of discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and service. The plan does not pay providers directly. Plan members must pay for all services but will receive a discount from participating providers. The list of participating providers is at this website. A written list of participating providers is available upon request. You may cancel within the first 30 days after receipt of membership materials and receive a full refund, less a nominal processing fee (nominal fee for MD residents is $5, AR and TN residents will be refunded processing fee). Discount Medical Plan Organization and administrator: Careington International Corporation, 7400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034; phone 800-441-0380.This plan is not available in Vermont or Washington.